Embracing This Moment Life Coaching
50 Ways to Embrace This Moment
As a transition life coach for Embracing This Moment, many people ask: How do I embrace the moment?
So, here are 50 ways to embrace more of each moment…
- Get curious. Ask questions.
- Let go of perfection and doing things “right.”
- Release expectations about how it has to be.
- Listen. Listen to listen, not to respond.
- Be compassionate, to others and to yourself.
- Release the burdens and the baggage of the past, they do not define you.
- Don’t live for when “you get there.”
- Find meaning in each moment.
- Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
- Be honest with yourself and with others.
- Accept that you may not be where you want to be.
- Let go of the shame of the mistakes you might have made.
- Get grounded.
- Allow and embrace gratitude and grace.
- Validate your emotions and the emotions of your loved ones.
- Be willing to let go of fear.
- Give yourself what you need when you need it.
- Breathe deeply.
- Stay in tune with your senses–what are you smelling, tasting, hearing, seeing, feeling?
- Admit to yourself what you want.
- Be thoughtful.
- Make healthy choices.
- Stand in your integrity.
- Live your worth.
- Live a life in line with your value system.
- Realize judgement will never get you as far in life as compassion and kindness.
- Remember that resentment removes you from your life.
- Foster opportunities to be creative.
- Stay silent.
- Give yourself the much deserved credit for the accomplishment.
- Remove stress from the situation before you make the choice.
- Honor your freedom to do as you please.
- Be willing to stand alone.
- Have the courage to make the choice that’s right for you.
- Let go of how you think you should have done it.
- Cross the tasks off the list.
- Develop opportunity for lifelong learning.
- Be willing. Allow.
- Accept the compliments you are given.
- Do the work, even if it’s difficult.
- Live a life your soul knew was possible.
- Give blessings. Accept blessings.
- Smile, especially at those that need it most.
- Use your anger to make healthy choices and build boundaries.
- If you’re sad, be sad.
- Stop avoiding the inevitable.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Tell people you love, “I love you.”
- Embrace each moment as if it were the best opportunity of your life.
Let’s keep it going! What can you add to the list of Ways to Embrace This Moment?