Living in the truth of the moment, allows us to see beyond the confines prescribed by society. Until we are awakened by the moment, we tend to live like zombies, mindlessly follow the mantra, “bigger, better, more.” As a spiritual and life giving awakening, I ask you to examine your relationship with money. While we all need money to pay the bills, what are you telling yourself about money that could be limiting your life path? As you continue to embrace life more deeply, consider these facts about money in this moment:
1. In any given moment, you’ll never have more money than you have in that moment.
2. Contrary to what reality television might want us to believe, money does not buy healthy relationships.
3. Of all of the most spiritually valuable things in life, money couldn’t buy any of them.
4. Money does not always equal personal or professional security.
5. While more money can mean more luxury, it does not necessarily mean less problems.
6. Money can be earned, won, and budgeted.
7. Money is just money, not self-worth.
8. We can all just go get a better job, work longer hours, sell our soul’s to our bosses, but it does not really get us what we want, it just gets us more money.
9. The value of your work, your time, your investment, can also be a valuable trade.
10. At the end of your life, the beautiful life moments will always be more valuable than the size of your bank account.
What’s your relationship with money? Is it love hate? Do you live independent of the dollars in your account? Do you know what money means to you?